Lockdowel is highlighted in a live podcast “Do What You Do Best” from the recent WPE Expo in Florida. The interview host, Will Sampson of Woodworking Network, spoke with Chad Shelton of Bella Innovative Modern Cabinetry about how Chad built a successful business as an outsource supplier for companies throughout the U.S., Canada, and even Costa Rica. Chad attributes his success to streamlining his business by focusing only on products he makes best and using innovative solutions such as Lockdowel fasteners.
If you’re considering alternatives for more profitable production processes for your shop, or interested in better understanding how Lockdowel could play a role in your products, listen to these excerpts from the podcast:
1. How does Lockdowel Work?
2. What are some advantages to using Lockdowel?
3. How fast is Lockdowel cabient assembly compared to traditional methods?
4. How can Lockdowel help you become more profitable?
5. How can Lockdowel increase your throughput capacity?
6. What machinery do I need to use Lockdowel?
7. Is your shop considering making the switch to Lockdowel?
8. What if I dont’ have a CNC at my shop?
9. How is simplicity the key to success?
Thank you Chad for sharing your story in an effort to help others
to embrace change! Contact Bella IMC for more questions or to
Chad Shelton, President
Bella IMC manufactures residential, multi-family, closet, and box-only RTA cabinetry to contractors, dealers, and cabinet shops across the U.S. Their unique construction method combined with highly customizable materials allows their clients access to a supplier who can keep the process simple and affordable while maintaining high quality American-made products and exceptional highly customizable materials allows their clients access to a supplier who can keep the process
simple and affordable while maintaining high quality American-made products and exceptional customer service.